Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Naked and Ghosts

Last night I dreamed I was on the U-Bahn (subway) with Jurjen and it was like a rollercoaster rather than a subway train. Then somehow I lost track of Jurjen and I got off at Alexanderplatz and was looking all over for him. Then I found him talking on a cell phone and I kept asking him where he'd gone to and he continued to talk on the phone without answering me. Then we were somewhere else and we were naked. Then I noticed other people were naked too.

Then there was this other unrelated dream where I was with my family and it was Christmas. I said hello to everyone and sat down. Then I realized Bob (my step-grandfather who died a few years ago) was there and I said "Oh hi Bob, I didn't see you there at first!" and then I realized I was seeing his ghost, and I got down on my knees and started sobbing. When I woke I was still breathing fast as if I were sobbing. Weird and distrubing.

No comments: