Thursday, June 27, 2013

baseball and special pens

Couple of weird ones this time.

In one, I went with some people to some kind of campsite to learn to play baseball. Julian Assange was there and he was doing batting practice. I was supposed to catch the ball each time he hit it, but I didn't feel like it, so I just sat there and let it roll away. Everyone was pissed off at me and thought I was a disgrace to the baseball community. Then these two trainers confronted me and wanted to see if I would even be able to hit the ball, so it was my turn for batting practice. I ended up shocking the hell out of them because not only did I hit the ball, I hit it so hard that I broke the bat into little pieces. After this thing was all over, I found video of it on Youtube and wanted show everyone that I had been practicing baseball with Julian Assange, but nobody really cared.

In another one, I was taking my 8-year old brother Blake shopping. I needed to get him some kind of special pen and also some clothing. When we got to the "pen department", I asked for this special pen and the salesperson asked me all these questions specific to this pen, and I just stood there clueless. Then Blake started rattling off all the details of what he wanted. Then suddenly he realized a mosquito had bit him on the hand and he shouted "fucking mosquito bit me!!!" in the middle of the store. I was all "sssshhhh sssshh" and said I would kiss it better if he would quiet down. I noticed the bite had turned into a huge welt, like they do when I get bit.

Before this, I know I had a dream involving M. Sadly, I can no longer remember what it was.

No comments: